Sunday, October 22, 2006

Grooming

As the first flight gets near (and delayed and delayed and delayed again). It is time to focus on something I have not done in a while - grooming. The two two-minute showers don't seem like much. But to take a two-minute shower there is a lot of planning and effort. Plus you never get warm enough and by the time you are done you are wet and cold instead of just cold. So surprisingly we do not take all the showers alotted to us. But with new people on the way, they are probably not used to my stink like everyone else here is. So here is a pre-shower look at the Blur:

This is me in my room before the shower and a trim job. Notice how straight my hair is. No humidity = no curl.


A shot afterward, the beard is under control although still protectively warm. The hair is curly when wet and about as long as it has ever been. I hope the new folks understand the efforts I am putting forth for them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blur said...

You show me yours and I'll show you mine... Plus I am already naked in the Calendar and the 300 Club Photo. God, your demanding!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home